OMGWTFBBQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SECRET UPDATE:

2 posters

Go down

SECRET UPDATE: Empty SECRET UPDATE:

Post  Popcorny113 Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:17 pm

Basically, we're going to have a clan vault. This is an account that will store massive amounts of pking supplies for distribution to clan members. The admins will have the password to the account.

The account name is "Bbqvault". It is a level 3 account, so people can loot and do clues with it, if need be.

Things we will put into the vault:

- Food (Got 25k Sharks right now, will work on getting mantas)
- Ammo (Got 100k Barrage casts right now, will get some vengeances and teleblock runes aswell, I also have 1k dragon arrows (will buy many more soon, I promise))
- Dharoks sets (we will need at least 500)
- Ahrims tops and skirts (We will need 500 of each)
- Karil's tops and skirts (We will need 500 of each)
- Furies (At least 250)
- Wands and mage books (at least 150 each)
- Whips (at least 100)
- Potions (lots of zammys saras antipoisons and restores)

The vault will be opened AFTER we have obtained the required things. Players may make donations to the vault as well, although I will have to front most of the money and items.

This is a big investment for me, I hope it works!

IN OTHER NEWS:

-We have BBQ-er apps up: https://omgwtfbbq.forumotion.com/t9-moderator-application

-Shade created an IRC Channel for us on NR's IRC Network: It's channel #omgwtfbbq . If you don't know how to access NR's IRC, then please go on the forums and look at one of the many guides on how to access it.

-Here's how ranks will work in the channel: Admins get SOP (Super operator), BBQ-ers get OP (Channel Operator), Senior Broskis get HalfOP (Half operator) and Broskis will be voiced. If you are not a clan member, you will not be voiced or OP-ed at all.

- Congratz to Draconica and Theblackopz for making Senior Broski, I'm planning to promote more people soon.

- Also, if you would like to feature OMGWTFBBQ in your signature or "Clan Name", please do so, because it helps immensely. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS OPTIONAL.

-Still looking for a GFX person

- I'm still deciding whether I should make a ventrilo or not.

ALSO, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO SOMETHING WITH THE CLAN, PLEASE POST IN "EVENTS".

Popcorny113

Back to top Go down

SECRET UPDATE: Empty Re: SECRET UPDATE:

Post  Skjörd Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:56 pm

How exactly do we know people don't just grab the entire bank?

Skjörd

Back to top Go down

Post  Popcorny113 Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:49 pm

Skjörd wrote:How exactly do we know people don't just grab the entire bank?

Because only select BBQ-ers+ will be able to access it. Currently, I trust all my staff so it's not a problem.

Popcorny113

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down