OMGWTFBBQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mathematix got ss/Staff hunters

3 posters

Go down

Mathematix got ss/Staff hunters Empty Mathematix got ss/Staff hunters

Post  Shade Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:19 pm

Whats your opinion. Personally i think he is a faggot and the last person who should get ss. He does the same shit as all the staff hunter tryhards on shoutbox and don't see how he is any different. I knew him back in v9.2 and he was an arrogant prick. Doesn't deserve it. Also don't give bullshit how he is a good ss. Give anyone ss they will work their fucking ass off. Don't like him.

Personally i hate staff hunters period but i particularly hate those who actually get it. Anyone who makes threads to make attention and implies they should get promoted is a tryhard and doesn't deserve. Annoying as fuck.

Shade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mathematix got ss/Staff hunters Empty Re: Mathematix got ss/Staff hunters

Post  Popcorny113 Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:30 pm

Shade wrote:Whats your opinion. Personally i think he is a faggot and the last person who should get ss. He does the same shit as all the staff hunter tryhards on shoutbox and don't see how he is any different. I knew him back in v9.2 and he was an arrogant prick. Doesn't deserve it. Also don't give bullshit how he is a good ss. Give anyone ss they will work their fucking ass off. Don't like him.

Personally i hate staff hunters period but i particularly hate those who actually get it. Anyone who makes threads to make attention and implies they should get promoted is a tryhard and doesn't deserve. Annoying as fuck.

My sentiments exactly. I like people who have actually worked hard and earned people's trust and deserve staff, not these fucks who think they'll get staff because they're over-eager to report shit and answer fucking questions.

Popcorny113

Back to top Go down

Post  devoted Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:21 pm

Shade wrote:Whats your opinion. Personally i think he is a faggot and the last person who should get ss. He does the same shit as all the staff hunter tryhards on shoutbox and don't see how he is any different. I knew him back in v9.2 and he was an arrogant prick. Doesn't deserve it. Also don't give bullshit how he is a good ss. Give anyone ss they will work their fucking ass off. Don't like him.

Smd.. He's a babe .. And He's hard working . Respect him do not be just jelly xp

devoted

Back to top Go down

Post  Shade Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:44 am

devoted wrote:

Smd.. He's a babe .. And He's hard working . Respect him do not be just jelly xp
Oh fuck off you dick rider. Sucking him off won't get you closer to ss. This thread is old as fuck stop grave digging

Shade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Popcorny113 Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:37 am

NIGGAPLS

Popcorny113

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down