OMGWTFBBQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOOK A HIATUS HATERS NOW I'M BACK TO CAUSE TROUBLE, GOT THE FUCKING SHAPE OF MUSHROOM CLOUDS FOR THOUGHT BUBBLES...

3 posters

Go down

TOOK A HIATUS HATERS NOW I'M BACK TO CAUSE TROUBLE, GOT THE FUCKING SHAPE OF MUSHROOM CLOUDS FOR THOUGHT BUBBLES... Empty TOOK A HIATUS HATERS NOW I'M BACK TO CAUSE TROUBLE, GOT THE FUCKING SHAPE OF MUSHROOM CLOUDS FOR THOUGHT BUBBLES...

Post  Popcorny113 Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:12 pm

I'm BACK!

I'm taking fucking control again of this clan.

SOME FUCKING HUGE CHANGES:

- We have a branch of OMGWTFBBQ in Runescape now: http://services.runescape.com/m=clan-home/clan/OMGWTFBBQ

-There has been a dispute between Scorch and Theblackopz. I'm still trying to sort this out and get to the bottom of it, but some people may very well be demoted/kicked/banned from the clan.

-I'm looking for GOOD CLAN OFFICERS, specifically those with passion, lots of pking experience, organizational talent, general intelligence, and/or a drive to make things happen

-Need a fucking good gfx artist.

-ALSO gonna need someone with forumotion experience.

I'm gonna try to make the clan way more active, but it starts with you! Recruit friends! Do activities! Start an event!

By joining the clan, you have been given that power.

I'm ALSO Gonna be reaching across to other private servers. Any help or expertise is appreciated.

-Pocorny113, back in the BBQ once more. cheers

Last edited by Popcorny113 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Popcorny113

Back to top Go down

TOOK A HIATUS HATERS NOW I'M BACK TO CAUSE TROUBLE, GOT THE FUCKING SHAPE OF MUSHROOM CLOUDS FOR THOUGHT BUBBLES... Empty Re: TOOK A HIATUS HATERS NOW I'M BACK TO CAUSE TROUBLE, GOT THE FUCKING SHAPE OF MUSHROOM CLOUDS FOR THOUGHT BUBBLES...

Post  Adiiass Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:16 pm

Hi?

Adiiass

Back to top Go down

TOOK A HIATUS HATERS NOW I'M BACK TO CAUSE TROUBLE, GOT THE FUCKING SHAPE OF MUSHROOM CLOUDS FOR THOUGHT BUBBLES... Empty Re: TOOK A HIATUS HATERS NOW I'M BACK TO CAUSE TROUBLE, GOT THE FUCKING SHAPE OF MUSHROOM CLOUDS FOR THOUGHT BUBBLES...

Post  Popcorny113 Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:18 pm

Adiiass wrote:Hi?

LOL I'm gonna be fucking updating everything about the clan. You gonna help me?

Go fill out this app if you want to be an officer instead of shitting around as a broski.

https://omgwtfbbq.forumotion.com/t9-moderator-application

Popcorny113

Back to top Go down

Post  Loto Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:27 pm

I've played shitloads of private servers.. so if you need help with any of them I probably have an account of general knowledge about em.

Loto

http://www.near-reality.com/forums/members/loto.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Popcorny113 Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:32 pm

Loto wrote:I've played shitloads of private servers.. so if you need help with any of them I probably have an account of general knowledge about em.

Amazing bro I'll consult you when we're gonna make a move. I have a feeling that it'll be very useful..

Popcorny113

Back to top Go down

Post  Loto Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:36 pm

yeah just pm me whenever

Loto

http://www.near-reality.com/forums/members/loto.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum