OMGWTFBBQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess whos bank doubled in one night bitches

3 posters

Go down

Guess whos bank doubled in one night bitches Empty Guess whos bank doubled in one night bitches

Post  Loto Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:54 am

so heres the story, i started the night with 3 green whips and one pink whip. i just wanted to see how much i could make just flipping items, starting with just that. look what i turned those four whips into.

yeah

this
Guess whos bank doubled in one night bitches Os4ta

Loto

http://www.near-reality.com/forums/members/loto.html

Back to top Go down

Guess whos bank doubled in one night bitches Empty Re: Guess whos bank doubled in one night bitches

Post  Popcorny113 Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:29 pm

Loto wrote: so heres the story, i started the night with 3 green whips and one pink whip. i just wanted to see how much i could make just flipping items, starting with just that. look what i turned those four whips into.

yeah

this
Share i tbed :trollface:

Popcorny113

Back to top Go down

Guess whos bank doubled in one night bitches Empty Re: Guess whos bank doubled in one night bitches

Post  devoted Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:19 pm

Loto wrote: so heres the story, i started the night with 3 green whips and one pink whip. i just wanted to see how much i could make just flipping items, starting with just that. look what i turned those four whips into.

yeah

this

OMG!! 100t bank LOL!!!

devoted

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down