OMGWTFBBQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote: What NPC Would You Most Like to Kill?

4 posters

Go down

Which NPC should we kill

Vote: What NPC Would You Most Like to Kill? I_vote_lcap33%Vote: What NPC Would You Most Like to Kill? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Vote: What NPC Would You Most Like to Kill? I_vote_lcap33%Vote: What NPC Would You Most Like to Kill? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Vote: What NPC Would You Most Like to Kill? I_vote_lcap0%Vote: What NPC Would You Most Like to Kill? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Vote: What NPC Would You Most Like to Kill? I_vote_lcap0%Vote: What NPC Would You Most Like to Kill? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Vote: What NPC Would You Most Like to Kill? Empty Vote: What NPC Would You Most Like to Kill?

Post  Popcorny113 Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:28 pm

Here's some multi npcs that I thought of.

I'm not including avatars, bulwark, or cali, since most of us aren't donator.

Please post the reason for your choice, we'll probably be doing this tommorow night.

- KBD (Wildy)
- Night-Gazer Khighorahk
- Godwars (All bosses)
- Balance Elementals (DEEP WILDY)
- Fight Caves
- Sea troll queen (DEEP WILDY)

If we do one of the wildy ones, we might need to assign a couple of our best pkers to stand guard and protect the ones killing the monsters.

If we do KBD or Khighorahk, I'm fairly sure that a clan of four people barraging or whatever can take one out VERY quickly. Plus we can post drop logs. (Bitchez LOVE drop logs lol! )

We'll be doing ::lootshare to get the maximum amount of loot, plus our rings of wealth bonuses would stack, giving us better odds. (Also, if we do lootshare and we get a drop like a pmaul, NEARLY EVERYONE gets the drop).

EDIT: Shade how do I set up a poll? confused confused confused
EDIT:

Last edited by Popcorny113 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Popcorny113

Back to top Go down

Vote: What NPC Would You Most Like to Kill? Empty Re: Vote: What NPC Would You Most Like to Kill?

Post  Skjörd Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:14 pm

I would have to go with the Night-Gazer. Teaming up with lootshare on sounds like a really good idea to me.

Skjörd

Back to top Go down

Vote: What NPC Would You Most Like to Kill? Empty Re: Vote: What NPC Would You Most Like to Kill?

Post  Popcorny113 Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:21 pm

mmkay well I will hopefully be on tonight so, that would work if blackopz and maybe moose or imnposed or another member would come on too.

Popcorny113

Back to top Go down

Post  Skjörd Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:41 pm

Popcorny113 wrote:mmkay well I will hopefully be on tonight so, that would work if blackopz and maybe moose or imnposed or another member would come on too.

Just a question, what time zone are you in? I'm in GMT +1.

Skjörd

Back to top Go down

Post  Popcorny113 Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:56 pm

Skjörd wrote:
Popcorny113 wrote:mmkay well I will hopefully be on tonight so, that would work if blackopz and maybe moose or imnposed or another member would come on too.

Just a question, what time zone are you in? I'm in GMT +1.

I'm EST (GMT-4 or 5 I'm not sure, but I'm an American and therefore too lazy to look it up)

This may be a problem.

Popcorny113

Back to top Go down

Post  theblackopz Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:56 pm

theres i think 2 types of high locations n ill have to got with kbd god or td

theblackopz

Back to top Go down

Post  Shade Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:22 pm

Added Poll

Shade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum